Weleda Cold Relief Spray is a homeopathic medicinal oromucosal spray to ease cold symptoms. The spray contains a combination of traditional homeopathic remedies allium cepa, drosera and gelsemium, in 6X potencies. Keep the pocket-sized spray to hand if you feel a cold coming on. It’s easily stored in the medicine cabinet, to nip typical cough and cold symptoms in the bud.
A homeopathic medicinal product used within the homeopathic tradition for the symptomatic relief of the common cold, cough associated with the common cold, and related flu-like symptoms.
Uses / Instructions
For oral use only.
Adults, the elderly and children over 12 years of age:
- Hold the spray upright, a few centimetres from the mouth.
- Open the mouth and apply one or two metered sprays into the mouth, up to three times daily. Change the site of application each time to minimise any potential irritation.
- Administration to children aged 12 – 18 years should be supervised by an adult.
- Do not swallow.
- Ideally, doses should be taken half an hour before or half an hour after food or drink.
- Do not spray into the throat or eyes.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
See packaging/patient information leaflet for details.
Each metered spray contains the following ingredients: Allium cepa 6X, Drosera rotundifolia 6X, Gelsemium sempervirens 6X.
Other ingredients: Purified water, Ethanol 16.6% w/w.