All Chemists have very high standards and always strive to achieve an unrivalled service. On rare occasions when things do not go to plan we are happy to hear what you have to say so we can keep improving our services and to ensure we are always improving.
We aim to acknowledge complaints within 48 hours and aim to resolve any problems within 10 days of receipt. In some cases, this may be exceeded due to situations outside of our control, however you will be informed in such cases. Most straight forward cases are resolved a lot quicker.
Outline of complaints procedure:
- Customer makes a complaint (this can be by post, telephone or by email).
- Complaint is received by our team and we may ask further questions in order to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.
- Matter will be dealt with by our team.
- You will be informed of progress if time has been exceeded or you will be informed of the outcome of our investigation. A solution will be implemented to stop such complaints arising.
- You will be asked if you are happy with the way the complaint was handled and if you are happy with the outcome. If you are satisfied we will conclude the case otherwise if we do not resolve the issue and you are still unsatisfied then we will advise of what the next steps are.
How can you contact us?
If you have a complaint, please contact us in the first instance. Our superintendent pharmacist has procedures in place to investigate complaints of any nature.
You can write to us on:
381 Church Lane
Contact number to make a complaint: 020 8004 0895
Email address to make complaint: <a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”>email@example.com</a>
How do I complain if items I bought were from a third party Vendor
At the first instance we advise contacting the vendor directly (their contact details will be on their page) to make a complaint but if they do not reply or you are not satisfied with their reply then please contact us and we can step in. In these instances please give allow some extra time for complaints to be handled but we will always try to resolve as soon as possible. If a complaint is about a wrong product sent and the Vendor does not reply within 5 working days then we will handle things from our end.
If you are not happy and the vendor is a pharmacy then you can also contact the General Pharmaceutical Council if you feel that your complaint has not been resolved appropriately using the details below:
General Pharmaceutical Council
25 Canada Square
Phone: 0203 713 8000