Solpadeine® Headache soluble tablets are clinically proven to provide fast effective relief from Headache and Migraine.
They are also suitable for:
- period pain
- rheumatic pain.
Solpadeine Headache Soluble Tablets also relieve the fever, sore throat and aches and pains of colds and flu.
Contains Paracetamol and caffeine
Uses / Instructions
The tablets must be dissolved in water before taking.
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Take 2 tablets dissolved in a tumbler of water every 4 hours as required.
Do not take more frequently than every 4 hours.
Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Do not give to children under 12 years of age.
This product contains paracetamol.
Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
Avoid drinking too much coffee or tea when taking these tablets.
Solpadeine Headache Tablets should not be taken:
If you are sensitive to paracetamol, caffeine, or to any of the other ingredients listed above.
Please see your doctor before you take Solpadeine Headache Tablets:
- If you are taking metoclopramide or domperidone – used to treat nausea and vomiting.
- If you are taking colestyramine – used to treat high cholesterol.
- If you have severe liver or severe kidney disease.
- If you are taking anti-coagulants (drugs to thin the blood e.g. warfarin) and you need to take a painkiller on a daily basis over a long period. However, you can take occasional doses of Solpadeine Headache Tablets.
- If your headaches become persistent, see your doctor.
If you are pregnant or breast feeding:
Please see your doctor before you take Solpadeine Headache Tablets if you are pregnant. You can take this medicine whilst breast feeding. Medicines can affect the unborn baby. Always talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking any medicines in pregnancy.
- Do not use this medicine after the “Use by end of” date shown on the pack.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
Each Solpadeine Headache Tablet contains the active ingredients:
Paracetamol 500 mg and Caffeine 65 mg. The tablets also contain: starch, polyvinyl pyrrolidone, potassium sorbate, talc, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium. The film coat contains hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and triacetin.
United Kingdom (UK)