What is the Calpol Vapour Plug?
The Calpol Vapour Plug and Nightlight is a simple plug in that can help to ease your child’s blocked and stuffy nose. If your little one is struggling to breathe through a blocked nose, the soothing lavender and chamomile vapours from this plug in will help them to breathe more easily so they can sleep well.
Uses / Instructions
Use as directed on packaging
The Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight is not suitable for use by children under the age of 3 months. Children should not play with this appliance. This plug in can be toxic to aquatic life, such as fish, with long lasting effects. Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients. Use in a wall mounted socket only, do not use with an adaptor or extension lead. Make sure to use this product in a room with proper ventilation. Speak to your doctor before using this product if you or your child suffer with asthma or allergies. Keep away from fabrics, such as clothing or bedding, as this could present a fire hazard.
United Kingdom (UK)