Blephaclean 20 Sterile Pads are specifically designed for sensitive eyelids and for the treatment of Blepharitis. The gentle water based solution is great for cleansing away impurities and repairing the eyelids without irritating the eyes. These specially formulated pads can be used for removing makeup and traces of dirt around the eye area.
BLEPHACLEAN is for the daily hygiene of eyelids especially:
- When you have you have sensitive skin, eyelids or eyes,
- When you need to remove dust, pollen and discharge your eyelids (due to allergy or infection),
- When you have inflammation or infection of the eyelids (blepharitis, Meibomian gland dysfunction, stye, chalazion, dry eye etc),
- Before and after surgery, based on the advice from your doctor, optometrist or ophthalmologist.
Uses / Instructions
Suitable for adults and children over 3 months old
- Always read the product information before use.
- Read the instructions on the leaflet inside the pack before use.
- Use BLEPHACLEAN® only on the eyelid.
- Do not apply directly into the eyes.
- If you wear contact lenses: you must remove them before using BLEPHACLEAN®.
- Use one wipe per eye. For single use only.
- No need to rinse your eyelid after using BLEPHACLEAN®.
- Use twice a day, morning and evening.
See patient information leaflet/packaging for details.
Sterile wipes impregnated with lotion containing capryloyl glycine, sodium hyaluronate, PEG 8, poloxamer 184, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, hydrocotyl extract (propylene glycol, centella asiatica extract and water), preservative-free sebum-regulating complex (propylene glycol), iris florentina root extract, zinc sulphate, PPG-5 Ceteth 20 and retinyl palmitate (vitamin A, alcohol and water), PEG 6 caprylic/capric glycerides (i.e. Macrogol 6 glycerol caprylocaprate), dipotassium phosphate, sodium hydroxide, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, purified water
United Kingdom (UK)