Anadin Extra Soluble Tablets provides strong pain relief to help with migraine pain and give you fast and effective relief. These tablets are soluble in water, thus they can be taken without swallowing.
Powerful triple action formula
Anadin Extra Soluble Tablets contain:
- Aspirin to help target the source of pain
- Paracetamol to help block pain signals
- Caffeine to speed up pain relief for a fast treatment
Possible side effects when taking Anadin Extra Soluble Tablets:
- In people sensitive to aspirin, reactions such as asthma attacks and skin rashes may occur occasionally.
- Aspirin may induce gastric irritation, nausea, dyspepsia and stomach bleeding.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have any side effects after taking this product.
- Caffeine may cause nausea, headache and insomnia.
- Side effects with paracetamol are rare but should you experience skin rash or other side effects report to your doctor or pharmacist.
- Paracetamol taken in high doses may affect the use of metoclopramide, domperidone and anticoagulants including warfarin.