Metatone Tonic Original Flavour provides a combination of Vitamin B1 and four essential minerals in a liquid formula, which help provide a gentle boost when you are feeling tired or during and after an illness.
Key Features of Metatone Tonic Original Flavour:
- For use after illness such as colds and flu, and when you are feeling tired and run down
- Helps restore health and vitality
Uses / Instructions
Adults and children over 12 years;
- One or two 5ml spoonfuls, two or three times daily before meals (dilute if required).
Children 6-12 years;
- One 5ml spoonful, two or three times daily before meals (dilute if required).
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them. Stop taking the medicine and tell your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following side effects:
• Difficulty swallowing or breathing
• Swelling of the face, lips, tongue or throat
• Skin rash
The above symptoms may mean you are having a severe allergic reaction to this medicine.
Stop taking the medicine if you experience any of the following:
• Abdominal discomfort, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea or constipation (frequency unknown)
Each 5 ml Liquid contains Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride Ph Eur) 500 micrograms, Calcium Glycerophosphate Ph Eur 45.6 mg, Potassium Glycerophosphate 45.6 mg, Sodium Glycerophosphate 22.8 mg, Manganese Glycerophosphate NFX 697 micrograms
Sucrose, Glucose Syrup, Ethanol, E123, Caramel.
Sodium content: 16.4 mg/5 ml
Carbohydrate content: 1.75 g/5 m
United Kingdom (UK)