Cetraben, Expert Skin Hydration. Cetraben Cream, the No 1 GP recommended cream in the UK* is a soothing and moisturising daily cream that softens, protects and delivers instant hydration from the first use. It is suitable for dry, itchy and eczema-prone skin and helps repair the skin barrier by locking in moisture and protecting against irritants and water loss. Cetraben, the first eczema-prone skin care range to be approved by the British Skin Foundation.
*For verification please contact: email@example.com
● No 1 GP Recommended Cream*
● 96% of people would recommend*
● Suitable for daily use as much as required on face and body
● Instant hydration, soothes and protects
For external use only.
Do not use if tamper evident collar is broken or missing at first use. Prime the pump before first use by depressing fully until cream appears. If the pump stops working do not dismantle the pack. Re-start by covering the nozzle, then fully depress the pump several times to expel air.
Uses / Instructions
Adults, the elderly and children over 1 year:
- Wash and dry hands before use.
- Apply to dry skin areas as often as required and smooth gently into the skin following the direction of hair growth.
Children under 1 year should be treated under medical supervision.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- For batch number and expiry date see label.
- Do not use after expiry date.
- Dispose of used packaging in line with local requirements.
- Fire hazard. Do not smoke or go near naked flames; clothing or bedding with this product dried on them can catch fire easily.
Precautions: Mild skin reactions, such as redness and rash, have been seen very rarely. Should this occur, use of the product should be stopped. In the unlikely event of side-effects, you should talk to your doctor or pharmacist. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed. Talk to your doctor before use if the skin is badly cracked, infected or bleeding. Avoid contact with the eyes. If you accidentally swallow this product, seek medical advice and take pack with you to show which product has been swallowed.
See packaging/patient leaflet for details.
This product contains cetostearyl alcohol which may cause local skin reactions.
purified water, white soft paraffin 13.2% w/w, light liquid paraffin 10.5% w/w, emulsifying wax (SLS free), polysorbate 60, glycerol, phenoxyethanol, sodium citrate, citric acid monohydrate.
United Kingdom (UK)