Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray
Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray (Beclometasone Nasal) helps to decrease nasal inflammation caused by allergens such as pollen, dust mites, and animal fur. It also helps to relieve the symptoms of hayfever and helps bring relief from running noses and stinging and streaming eyes.
How this Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray Work?
This spray contains the active ingredient beclometasone, which helps to decrease inflammation in the nasal passages and prevent the impact of hayfever. Once Hayfever Relief is sprayed, the beclometasone is instantly absorbed into the nasal passages to help treat the symptoms.
Tell your doctor if:
- You are pregnant or trying to conceive.
- You are breast-feeding.
- You have recently been treated with injected steroids or have been taking steroids for a long time.
- You have ever had to stop taking Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray or any other allergy medicine because of adverse reactions.
In any of these cases, your doctor may wish to prescribe an alternative medicine.
Ensure that you read all product packaging and labels carefully before use.
Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray does not cause drowsiness and does not affect your ability to drive or use machinery.
You can still drink alcohol while you are using Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray.
Like all medicines, Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray can have side effects. If you experience any of the following while you are taking Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray, tell your doctor as soon as possible.
Common side effects that have been reported in between 1 in 10 and 1 in 100 people taking Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray include:
- a dry or painful nose or throat
- an unpleasant taste or smell
- bad nose bleeds
- allergic reactions including skin rashes or redness
- itching or wheals like nettle rash or hives.
50 micrograms beclomethasone dipropionate per spray.
For other ingredients see the patient information leaflet.
United Kingdom (UK)