A serene blend of tranquillity-inducing essential oils with a calming, sweet floral aroma
- 10 expertly blended, pure and 100% natural essential oils
- Featuring calming Patchouli, Vetivert & Lavender
- Use in the evening to unwind the mind and help the body to relax
- Can also be used to help calm feelings of anxiety and a fractious mind
- Suitable for vaporising, inhalation and massage when used with a carrier oil
- Perfect for use in the bath
If pregnant or breast feeding please consult your doctor or midwife before use. This product is not suitable for young infants or children and should not be applied directly to the skin. Some essential oils, even when diluted with a carrier oil, can cause skin irritation in people with sensitive skin. Always dilute essential oils and discontinue use if you experience any irritation.
Uses / Instructions
All Alexandra Kay essential oils are highly concentrated and must be diluted before use. Do not apply directly to the skin.
Create a soothing sleep ambiance by dispensing 6-8 drops into your scent diffuser. We suggest adding no more than two drops of essential oil per 20 ml of water. If filling the water reservoir to the ‘- MAX -’ line, we recommend adding a maximum of 8 drops of essential oil blend.
Time to Relax can also be:
- Mixed with water/alcohol and used as a room spray/freshener
- Placed on a tissue and inhaled
- Mixed with a scent-free shower bath for bathing
- Mixed into a base oil for use in massage
- Mixed into a soft balm and used on pulse points
How to recycle the glass packaging:
Glass can be recycled at the curb side through Local Authorities. Once you have finished with your product simply rinse out any residue and add it to your recycling box.
How to recycle the pipette:
The pipette should be separated into its different components before being recycled.
How to recycle the box:
All Green People cardboard packaging is FSC approved and can be placed in your household recycling.
- Essential oils are highly concentrated and potent and need to be handled, used and stored correctly.
- Best stored at room temperatures, away from direct sunlight.
- Always keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not ingest this oil.
- If it is swallowed accidentally seek medical attention immediately.
- Take care to avoid getting any oil in the eyes.
- If the oil has made contact with your eye, wash out with a vegetable oil such as Olive oil and seek medical advice if needed.
- Use within 12 months of opening.
- Dispose of your essential oil responsibly after this period.
- This item is flammable and should not be used around naked flames.
- Not suitable for children.
If you have any skin condition, asthma or epilepsy, consult with your doctor or a professional aromatherapist before use.
When finished with your product do not pour any excess down the sink.
See packaging for details.
Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Oil, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Limonene+, Linalool+, Citral+, Citronellol+, Geraniol+, Eugenol+, Benzyl Benzoate+, Farnesol+, Coumarin+, Benzyl Salicylate+, Isoeugenol+, Cinnamaldehyde+, Benzyl Alcohol+, Cinnamyl Alcohol+. *Certified organic ingredients, +Naturally occurring in essential oils
United Kingdom (UK)