NICORETTE fruitfusion 2mg gum is used to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It provides a safer alternative to smoking for both the individual and those around them.
Ideally you should aim to stop smoking. However this product can be used in a number of different ways, either to completely replace all your cigarettes, or if you do not feel ready to stop smoking completely, to replace certain cigarettes and therefore help you to cut down the number of cigarettes you smoke. It may also help increase your motivation to quit.
Uses / Instructions
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Please note the chewing technique below and read the enclosed leaflet carefeully before starting to use the product.
- Chew one piece when you feel the urge to smoke – most people use between 8 and 12 pieces a day. Do not use more than 15 pieces a day
- Adults and children 12 years and over.
Nicorette Chewing Technique:
- Chew slowly until taste becomes strong
- Rest between gum and cheek
- Chew again when the taste has faded
Very common side-effects:
(may affect more than 1 in 10 people):
- throat irritation
- (feeling sick) nausea
- sore mouth or throat
(may affect up to 1 in 10 people):
allergic reactions (hypersensitivity)
- taste disturbance or loss of taste
- tingling or numbness of the hands and feet
- stomach pain or discomfort
- dry mouth
- excessive gas or wind
- increased salivation
- sore and inflamed mouth
- sickness (vomiting)
- burning sensation in the mouthtiredness (fatigue)
See patient information n leaflet/packaging for further details.
Each piece contains 2mg nicotine
Chewing Gum Base, containing Xylitol, Acesulfame potassium, Sodium carbonate, Sodium bicarbonate, Peppermint oil, Menthol, Magnesium oxide, E171, E321, Acacia, Carnauba wax, Tuttifrutti QL84441, Hypromellose, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80, Talc, Purified water.