- Liquivisc contains 2.5 mg/g carbomer 974P gel in an eye drop formulation
- Liquivisc forms a transparent lubricating and wetting film on the surface of the eye
The Liquivsic film provides relief from the symptoms of dry eye. The gel has a similar pH (7.3) and osmolarity to normal tears, but with a greater viscosity.
Liquivisc contains a low concentration of a preservative.
- Hydrates and lubricates the ocular surface
- Relieves symptoms of dry eyes
- Gel formulation retained on the eye, allowing less frequent administration