Jungle Formula is one of the most recognisable insect repellent brands on the market in the UK. The Insect Repellent Factor® is a quick and easy way to choose what repellent you need to protect yourself from mosquitoes, midges and other biting insects. The higher the Insect Repellent Factor (IRF®), the better the protection.
- Up to 6 hours protection* from mosquitoes.
- Insect Repellent Factor 3 (IRF).
- 20% DEET.
- Suitable from 12 years of age.
Aerosol spray with 20% DEET & 1% geraniol for medium protection.
The Insect Repellent Factor® is a quick and easy way to choose what repellent you need to protect yourself from mosquitoes.
Jungle Formula Medium is for use in countries with no known risk of malaria or other insect transmitted diseases. Provides up to 6 hours protection* from the most common mosquito species (Culex).
Scientifically proven to provide active protection from mosquitoes, Jungle Formula Medium provides medium protection that repels mosquitoes and other biting insects in non-tropical and short haul destinations, such as the Mediterranean, with an Insect Repellent Factor (IRF) 3.
- Up to 6 hours protection* from a single application against the most common mosquito species (Culex).
- For use in countries with no known risk of malaria or other insects transmitted diseases.
- Ideal for home and short haul holidays.
Uses / Instructions
- Apply a generous amount gently and evenly over the bare skin that needs protection.
- Do not spray directly onto the face.
Adults and children 12+:
- Apply to lower arms & legs, & tops of feet, or equivalent.
- Use clothing to cover any untreated areas of skin to restrict access to biting insects.
- Can be used with other skin products such as sun lotions.
- After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water.
- This product is intended for external non-professional use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Avoid contact with food, plastics and lacquered surfaces.
- Do not use on children under 12 years old.
- If you are under 12, contact a healthcare professional before use.
- Do not use more than once a day unless product is washed off, and continued protection is required. Reapply after showering, swimming or when efficacy decreaseses.
*Factors such as high temperature, humidity and transpiration can influence the duration of protection of all insect repellents. Mosquito protection time: yellow fever mosquito (Aedes Aegypti) 3 hours & malaria mosquito (Anopheles Albopictus) 4 hours. Keep in a safe place.
See packaging/patient information leaflet for details.
N,N-diethyl-m-toluamide (DEET (20%) 194 g/kg) CAS 134-62-3, (2E)-3, 7-dimethyl-2, 6-octadien-1-ol (geraniol (1%) 9.5 g/kg) CAS 106 -24 -1, ethyl alcohol, butane, isobutane, propane. For batch number & expiry date, see base of can.
United Kingdom (UK)