Dentinox Infant Colic Drops have been specially formulated to relieve the pain and discomfort caused by colic, gripe and wind caused by trapped air in babies and young children. Just one 2.5ml dose during or after your baby’s feed can help your child enjoy their meal without suffering later.
- Dentinox Infant Colic Drops are suitable from birth onwards.
- For effective relief of the griping and discomfort caused by infant colic.
- Comes with syringe for accurate dosing.
- Pleasant tasting liquid, thick and cloudy white in appearance.
- Free from alcohol, lactose, gluten and aspartame.
How do Dentinox Infant Colic Drops work?
Most babies will suffer from colic at some point. With bouts of crying and fretful, sleepless nights, it can be stressful for both child and family. Babies take in air as they feed and it is this build-up of air in the intestines that is thought to be one of the causes of colic. Dentinox Infant Colic Drops contain the active ingredient, activated dimethicone. This is an ‘anti-foaming agent’. It works by bringing together all small bubbles of air in the babies gut, to form larger bubbles that are easier to expel.