Becodefence contains unique Thixotropic formula which when shaken becomes a fluid for easy dispersion, then settles back onto the nasal lining as a gel to block allergen contact. Becodefence works by:
- Defusing pollen rapidly
- Supporting fast clearance of allergens
- Forming a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation
Use Becodefence as soon as you feel the first symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
Allergy Defence Helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse
Gets to work in 3 mins
Suitable for athletes, pregnant and breastfeeding women
Acts 5x faster than hayfever tablets*
*compared to single-active antihistamine tablets
Becodefence provides Fast Effective allergy defence against hayfever symptoms.
Gets to work in 3 mins.
It works 5x faster than hayfever tablets.
Becodefence helps stop symptoms from developing and getting worse.
Symptoms can include:
Becodefence works by:
Defusing pollen rapidly
Supporting fast clearance of allergens
Forming a microgel barrier to prevent against further irritation
Uses / Instructions
Use at 1st signs
- Use Becodefence as soon as you feel the first symptoms, before the allergic reaction has fully developed.
- Suitable for athletes, pregnant & breast feeding women.
- For adults and children over 12 years.
- Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril, 2 to 3 times a day (works up to 6 hours).
- Becodefence is suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- Shake vigorously 4 times upright & 4 times upside down before use. Shake vigorously before each use.
- Hold the Pump for 5-10 Seconds. Prime the pump in the air before initial use.
- Apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril.
- Use before the onset of allergic reaction. Can be used 2-3 times a day. Effective for up to six hours.
Read package insert. Use only as directed. Children should use Becodefence Kids under adult supervision.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
See packaging/patient leaflet for details.
Bentonite Veegum, Xanthan Gum, Glycerol Monostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Glycerin, Sesame Oil, Water, Mixed Tocopherols, Spearmint Oil, Preservatives (Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate)
United Kingdom (UK)