Uses / Instructions
Orajel Regular Strength Dental Gel:
Adults and children:
- 2 years and over: Apply a small amount of product to the cavity and around gum surrounding the teeth. Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years: Should be supervised in the use of this product
- Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist or a doctor
- Allergy alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine.
Do not use more than directed
- for more than 7 days unless told to do so by a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- swelling, rash or fever develops
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Alergic reaction (burning, stinging, itching, rash or skin irritation). For a more detailed please view the ptient information leaflet.