- Do not apply to broken or irritated skin
Do not take this product if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae family.
- Keep away for eyes.
- Contains cetostearyl alcohol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate E218 and propyl parahydroxybenzoate E216.
- Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Keep this product out of the sight and reach of Children.
Do not store above 25°C
Do not use after the expiry date shown
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
Some people experience itching, rash, dry skin or skin reaction (e.g. contact dermatitis), if you experience any of these, discontinue use and consult your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner.
Arnica montana tincture 0.9% v/w. Extraction solvent: Ethanol 57% v/v.
Glyceryl monostearate & Macrogol stearate, Apricot kernel oil, Theobroma oil, Glycerol, Polawax GP 200 (Cetearyl alchohol, PEG-20 Stearatel, Cetostearyl alcohol, Cetyl palmitate, Glyceryl monocaprylate, Methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E2 18), Propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216).
United Kingdom (UK)