SpiroTherm Technology for targeted pain relief
Elastoplast’s Spiral Heat flexible patches offer effective heat therapy for targeted pain relief. Spiral Heat combines our innovatively designed spiral heat cells and reliable adhesion to create a spiral heat patch that moves with you. This unique SpiroTherm Technology offers extraordinary 2D and 3D flexibility due to the spiral shape of the cells, enhancing free movement, and constant warmth for 12 hours. Elastoplast’s reliable adhesion expertise keeps the patch in place, moving with you whilst you are at work or engaged in leisure activities. Spiral Heat’s innovative adhesive grid pattern offers optimal skin contact and effective heat transmission for 12 hours of long lasting heat – a new level of mobility and comfort for back and neck pain patients.
- As with any heat product, the patch has the potential to cause skin irritation or burns.
- It is recommended to avoid circumstances that may increase the heat effect e.g. tight clothing or additional pressure.
- You should periodically check the skin reactions.
- End usage of product immediately if you feel any skin irritations or burns or if the product feels too hot.
The risk of burning increases as you age. If you are 55 years of age or older, wear the patch over a layer of thin clothing and not while sleeping.
- To avoid the risk of burning, allow air to circulate over the heat patch and avoid extra pressure such as e.g. lying or sitting on the heat patch, wearing under tight clothing or a belt and leaning against hard surfaces.
- Do not overlap heat cells e.g. when applying to joints.
- The heat spirals contain iron powder. If your skin or eyes come into contact with the content of the cell, rinse with water. If ingested rinse mouth.
- In all cases, seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not try to reheat or put into a microwave.
- Remove the product before undergoing a MRT (magnetic resonance imaging) procedure.
Consult your doctor or pharmacists before using Spiral HeatIf you have poor blood circulation, diabetes, nerve damage, heart disease, rheumatoid arthritis or if you are pregnant.
Do not use the patch under the following circumstances
- If the covering of the patch or the patch is damaged
- Together with medicated creams and ointments or additional sources of heat
- On unhealthy, broken or damaged skin or wounds · On bruised or swollen areas
- On body parts where heat cannot be felt
- On people who cannot remove the patch on their own e.g. some elderly or disabled people
- On children under 12 years of age
- In the area of the face, breast, inner side of the arm, armpit, finger, lower abdomen, inguinal area, popliteal fossa, feet or toes.
End usage and consult your doctor
- If you experience any skin irritation, discomfort, burn, swelling, rash or prolonged redness in the application area.
- If the pain after 7 days remains or gets worse.
Spiral Heat contains: Iron, activated carbon, salt, water.
United Kingdom (UK)