Hemp is a high-quality plant protein in terms of amino acid composition.
A light powder, high in protein with all 8 Essential Amino Acids. Contains essential Fatty Acids – Omega 3 (including GLA) and Dietary Fibre.
Hemp protein is highly digestible, with >90% digestibility for hemp nuts. Hemp protein is also a valuable source of other nonessential amino acids including arginine.
KIKI Health’s Hemp Protein Powder is raw and cold-milled, GMO-Free and Pesticide Free.
Omega 3 EPA/DHA
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels
- DHA and EPA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal brain
development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) maternal intake contributes to the normal development of the eye of the foetus and breastfed infants.
- Protein contributes to a growth in muscle mass
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
• Contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Contributes to electrolyte balance
• Contributes to normal muscle function
• Contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
• Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
• Contributes to normal protein synthesis
• Contributes to normal psychological function
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal teeth
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
• Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division