WORKS IN SECONDS
- Fast, Easy & Effective
- Based on The Doctor’s Freezing Method
- Direct Application with Carbon Freeze Technology
Wartner Cyro Freeze is based on the same freezing technology used by the doctor. It offers an effective and fast removal of warts and verrucas by freezing it in a direct & precise way, causing the wart or verruca to disappear within 10 to 14 days usually after one application by which time healthy new skin will have formed underneath. No self treatment is more effective & rapid. If a wart, verruca or part of it should remain two weeks after treatment, you may safely treat it a 2nd or 3rd time. If you want to remove a wart/verruca that is bigger than 7.5mm, please see your doctor.
- Pen including 1 CO2 cartridge (14ml)
- Contains: 6 applications
Uses / Instructions
Read the entire leaflet before using Wartner Cryo Freeze.
- Do not apply for longer than 15 seconds on thin skin (hands, fingers, arms, toes, top/sides of feet) and 40 seconds on callous, thick skin (soles of feet). Misuse or prolonged use can damage the skin or nerves.
- For external use only
- Keep out of the reach of children
- The Wartner Cyro Freeze should be used by an adult when treating warts on children
- CO2 is an odourless non-toxic, non-flammable gas.
- Pressurized container. May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn even after use – the pen is under high pressure and cannot be opened.
DO NOT USE WARTNER CYRO FREEZE:
- On children under 4 years of age.
- On the face, groin, genitals, scalp or mucosa.
- On a diabetic person, or a person with poor blood circulation or blood clotting problems.
- On warts located on sensitive skin or very thin skin (e.g. around joints).
- If the wart and/or surrounding skin is bleeding or open, irritated, itchy, infected or red.
- On healthy skin (skin without warts).
- On liquid filled vesicles on the skin (called ‘molluscum contagiosum’, also known as water warts) or any other vesicles or blisters.
- If you are not sure that the growth is a wart. Do not try to remove birthmarks, moles, recent vascularized and irregular growths, or anything that might be skin cancer (melanoma).
- On warts in a cluster or warts very close together (min 3cm). Treat one wart, and wait 14 days before you treat the next wart, as this could result in excessive skin damage.
TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR:
- If you or your child get any unexpected side effects.
- If the wart does not heal.
- If the wart has not disappeared after 3 treatments.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
See patient information leaflet/packaging for details.
United Kingdom (UK)